We won! Best Short Documentary Garden State Film Festival

26 Mar

7 Responses to “We won! Best Short Documentary Garden State Film Festival”

1. bitcoins for sale 09. Sep, 2014 at 9:46 pm #

Needed to write you the little bit of observation just to thank you so much over again with your amazing tips you have documented on this website. This is really extremely generous of people like you to present freely exactly what some people would’ve marketed as an e book in making some cash for their own end, and in particular given that you might have done it in the event you decided. These pointers additionally served to be a good way to understand that other people online have the same interest like my very own to figure out many more around this problem. I believe there are lots of more pleasant moments up front for individuals that examine your site.

2. Audrey Mezera 10. May, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

When can we see the film?

3. Maureen 10. Apr, 2012 at 3:44 am #

Come back & see us at the Tractor Tavern in Seattle soon.

Many Congratulations– I’d love to see the film.

4. Igor Wasylczenko 05. Apr, 2012 at 5:49 pm #

How do we get to see the film?

5. Marcy Pollan 05. Apr, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

Hi, Mary,

I’m a fan, since first hearing your music about a year ago. I live in the Washington, DC area and check your schedule for possible performances here, but haven’t seen DC on your agenda. Your performances in NY are just far enough away to make it difficult to get up there.

Any chance of coming to DC? I don’t know which venue here would be best for you…it seems the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA, would be ideal, and maybe you’ve played there. I’d be more than happy to help contact the Birchmere or other venues if that would be helpful. Otherwise, I”ll hope to see you in concert in the not too distant future. I love your music and as a documentary filmmaker, myself, look forward to seeing your film. All best,

Marcy Pollan